The Shigofumi
Hi! It appears like you have not registered yet. You may register if you have been recruited, if you are already a member please Log in.

-The Shigofumi ©2013 is a private group, no leader, no plan, only one goal... A change, The World Is Ours-

VISIT OUR NEW OFFICIAL SITE! The World Is Ours!!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
I'm looking for Administrators on The Shigofumi's Facebook Page. Requirements: Facebook Account.

HELLO! THIS WEBSITE IS STILL WORKING BUT WE HAVE A NEW SITE THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT! HTTP://TWISO.PL.VU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! THIS SITE HAS BEEN A LITTLE DOWN LATELY, BUT WE WILL BE BACK TO UPDATING THIS ONE AS WELL!

I'm thinking on starting a downloading section, to download anime. Or a section of "top anime of the week" thing. I'll be making a post later on.

When will the information update again?

NEXT UPDATE OF DATA WILL BE ON 3/2/13 AFTERNOON Sorry for the inconvenience of the news not getting updated. We are sorry.

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Emoticons Free--
11/4/2012, 22:43 by りこ春野

Websites:
http://www.smileysign.com/index.php
http://yoursmiles.org/index.php
http://www.freesmileys.org/

Comments: 9
Academic Problems
11/19/2012, 11:23 by Skeith
Ok, I put this up here for study reasons, not homework. (Because it might take more than one night to reply to your post.) But if you need any help studying for a test or you just don't get it and you don't have time to ask your teacher, just post and just maybe someone here can help you out. Very Happy

Also, if you find something wrong in someones answer/problem don't get a "I'm better than you" …

Comments: 1
Stressful times?
11/1/2012, 21:48 by Skeith
So if you're stessful, right now let this post be a breather and post anything on this post, anything and EVERYTHING! will not be said out side of this post if so... well then message me and I will take care of the problem...

Comments: 30
Podcast Artwork
12/10/2012, 22:26 by Skeith
Ok, as many of you know. I have started up a recruiting podcast type on youtube... Anyway I found myself stuck half-way through my second podcast... I need more artwork >.

Comments: 2
Shigofumi Podcast.
11/20/2012, 11:13 by Skeith
Ok I know not that many people know what I'm doing but, I have made a youtube channel for this website (with the permission of Shigofumi), it'll be a podcast type thing. My idea with this is that it can drag a few people from youtube into this and I will talk about what we do, I'll try to do one at least every other week(maybe month depending on what my school life and family life looks like. …

Comments: 32
What's Up?
12/30/2012, 01:35 by Skeith
So what's going on in your life?

Me? I got my wisdom teeth pulled out two days ago and today I got out of the hospital because I may have had one or two seizures yesterday... I also got my new kindle fire HD, using it right now and loving it... So I feel great!

Comments: 6
An Important Question For All...
11/1/2012, 00:11 by Shigofumi
I've made a poll, please if you would contribute your answer. It only takes a click. Thank you--
king

The question is basically is, people from different parts of the world gather all together in this forum and share their thoughts to the other members. We become a strong group, but... is this a good idea? Yes or No? scratch

Comments: 15
..::.:Violets:.::..
1/2/2013, 17:48 by Melodia Александра
Happy New Year to you all. santa
I guess I'm new to this forum and so far i have read quite some good posts users have made, i too have my own information i'd like to share but maybe later on.

Comments: 11
Rumors and Truths
10/30/2012, 21:44 by Skeith
So, I'm making this thread, for others out there, to put some rumors out there, and some truths if you want, I wanna see what's going on out there in the world...

Comments: 63
Most Viewed Topics
Rumors and Truths
What's Your Favorite Anime!
--//Golden Secret\\--
Stressful times?
An Important Question For All...
new user and loving it!
Shigofumi Podcast.
Music!!!!!
Let's Do A Group Thing!
Get Deleted Easily :-D!
Poll
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Stressful times?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeith
Staff Member
Staff Member

Favorite Anime : .hack//

PostStressful times?

So if you're stessful, right now let this post be a breather and post anything on this post, anything and EVERYTHING! will not be said out side of this post if so... well then message me and I will take care of the problem...
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Sunday Times apologises to Kate and Gerry McCann over efits false allegation
» TIMES LIBEL - McCanns win £55,000 damages for 'disgraceful' behaviour by newspaper
» Howls of rage from haters as McCanns sue Times
» Prob in executing Selecium RC Script in Eclipse
» Browser opening many times when running the scripts
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Stressful times? :: Comments

Re: Stressful times?
Post on 11/2/2012, 05:18 by Caelin
What's said in the forums, stays in the forums Smile
Thanks for restating the post
Post on 11/2/2012, 10:13 by Skeith
Well it already says that lol
HOMEWORK!!! D:
Post on 11/4/2012, 17:08 by Shizaya<3
*sighs* I've never used this before..... I'll see how this works :\

Stress, huh? Bunch of homework due on Monday >.< *claws at the screen* I'm so stupid >.< Procrastination sucks ><
Stress~~ I don't even sleep anymore~
Post on 11/4/2012, 17:51 by Hiroshi
I'm new at this too Shizaya ! .. I've never been on a forum before. I like this though .. its very nice ~ woah~ .. and

Yeah .. so much Homework for the end of the quarter, its very stressful, but you gotta do what you gotta do ~ Surprised
No sleep means that you have so many amazing things to do that you can't even finish it in one afternoon~ .. I'm a busy guy~
School Work Is Useless
Post on 11/4/2012, 18:28 by りこ春野
I don't do homework, although I'm kind of smart. Don't consider myself a genius, but I can handle myself pretty well when it comes to passing the year. I have better things to worry about instead.
Hmm really?
Post on 11/4/2012, 18:40 by Hiroshi
And what might those things be ? ...wait do you go to school or are you out of it ?
I do go to school
Post on 11/4/2012, 21:36 by りこ春野
Well... Now that you ask... I do many important things... I spend much of my time working... and studying. I also go to the gym and work out.

However, many of the things I do can't say in here... Yet, Their kind of confidential.
I see ...
Post on 11/5/2012, 02:14 by Hiroshi
gosh ....(>/////<) ...Well I also do very ..confidential things too..yes.. very confidential ... indeed. Also I never go to the gym anymore, its too much effort for me Sad , and that is why I am very weak .. T.T
Weakness^^
Post on 11/5/2012, 03:20 by Mizukito-Kun
It's not bad to be weak at all... Physically, as long as you're not weak mentally.
I can't fall asleep && even though I'm trying to~~
Post on 11/5/2012, 11:11 by Skeith
りこ春野 wrote:
I don't do homework, although I'm kind of smart. Don't consider myself a genius, but I can handle myself pretty well when it comes to passing the year. I have better things to worry about instead.

Yeah I find homework stupid --_-- it's too boring and cuts into my free time
Post on 11/6/2012, 01:16 by りこ春野
Skeith wrote:
りこ春野 wrote:

Yeah I find homework stupid --_-- it's too boring and cuts into my free time

Totally understand how you feel. Any kind of responsibility is extremely troublesome to me.
I see.....
Post on 11/8/2012, 20:28 by Hiroshi
Mizukito-kun... I know how that feels.. I can't seem to sleep at all ...its really not a good thing to be like this..

Skeith-san and りこ春野-senpai you guys are totally my heros~ haha~
I'm a hero.
Post on 11/10/2012, 04:44 by りこ春野
Hiroshi wrote:
Mizukito-kun... I know how that feels.. I can't seem to sleep at all ...its really not a good thing to be like this..

Skeith-san and りこ春野-senpai you guys are totally my heros~ haha~

Haha. Great to know, I feel more decided to keep going along with this forum. It's nice talking to you all guys--
ah ~..
Post on 11/10/2012, 18:26 by Hiroshi
Its nice talking to you too~ りこ春野 -senpai .. I've been meaning to ask you this.. but .. could I call you Riko-senpai ~ ?? .. Smile
Glad to say yes!
Post on 11/11/2012, 16:31 by りこ春野
Hiroshi wrote:
Its nice talking to you too~ りこ春野 -senpai .. I've been meaning to ask you this.. but .. could I call you Riko-senpai ~ ?? .. Smile

I'm thankful for that-- Hiroshi, and I'm glad to say that you can call me Riko without problem-- I thought it would be kind of troubling for some to copy and paste my name, so yeah instead use Riko.

By the way I really liked the new header and the recently added emoticons! Yahoo!
Post on 11/14/2012, 13:07 by Shizaya<3
*sighs* This forum thingy is weird!~~~ In a good way, of course~ But it's really weird how everything works~ Shigo-chan, are you the only one managing this page?~ Yay!

How did you get all those emotes~~? *fun fun*
YEAH~~ :D
Post on 11/15/2012, 20:58 by Hiroshi

woah~ .. I'm so happy~!..and I agree... Shigo-san .. you did a good job on the design.

Shizaya<3 -san .. did you notice the links that riko-san has in "emotioncons free--"..I use those as well as shigo-sans~
Post on 11/15/2012, 21:06 by Shizaya<3
I haven't checked out much on this website yet.... *disappointment* And I'm quite fine with the smileys we have right now ^^
Post on 11/16/2012, 11:30 by Skeith
Ugh dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why must you follow me everywhere I go?
Post on 11/16/2012, 18:50 by Anonymous2012
Skeith wrote:
What's wrong?
Post on 11/17/2012, 13:00 by Shizaya<3
Skeith wrote:

Skeith, I'm sure my life is MUCH more dramatic and intense *sad face* Wanna explain?~
Responds
Post on 11/17/2012, 16:00 by Shigofumi
Shizaya<3 wrote:
*sighs* This forum thingy is weird!~~~ In a good way, of course~ But it's really weird how everything works~ Shigo-chan, are you the only one managing this page?~ Yay!

How did you get all those emotes~~? *fun fun*
Haha, I think if it wasn't weird like this... It wouldn't be that fun would it? And I'm glad you like it so far. If you need any help with anything I'm glad to help you, I'd even make a video tutorial exclusively for you if it helps in any way, just ask. So far I'm the only one managing the website. king I downloaded those emoticons one by one and added them one by one to the emoticons database for this website, I'll hopefully add some more later on. It takes a lot of time. Smile

Hiroshi wrote:

woah~ .. I'm so happy~!..and I agree... Shigo-san .. you did a good job on the design.

Shizaya<3 -san .. did you notice the links that riko-san has in "emotioncons free--"..I use those as well as shigo-sans~
I'm glad that you liked the new header. I did it myself, of course not as professional as some may expect.

Skeith wrote:
Drama... It's a part of life, most people haven't experienced it yet, but they all do some time in their lives.
wow
Post on 11/28/2012, 19:19 by Hiroshi
We have such a cool king of a Leader here~ ....Shigo-san... I will support you forever~!!! Sad ....AAH~~ ..So many emotions~~ ...

Ehh?? what happened Skeith-san?...do you need any assistance with this stalker of yours ? .... Cool
Post on 12/3/2012, 00:46 by Anonymous2012
I support this website as well, even if it grows slowly.... I will stay until the end. But aren't we a little late with the news りこ春野?
Post  by Sponsored content

Stressful times?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shigofumi :: The Beginning. :: ShigoBlog-
Jump to: