The Shigofumi
Hi! It appears like you have not registered yet. You may register if you have been recruited, if you are already a member please Log in.

-The Shigofumi ©2013 is a private group, no leader, no plan, only one goal... A change, The World Is Ours-

VISIT OUR NEW OFFICIAL SITE! The World Is Ours!!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
I'm looking for Administrators on The Shigofumi's Facebook Page. Requirements: Facebook Account.

HELLO! THIS WEBSITE IS STILL WORKING BUT WE HAVE A NEW SITE THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT! HTTP://TWISO.PL.VU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! THIS SITE HAS BEEN A LITTLE DOWN LATELY, BUT WE WILL BE BACK TO UPDATING THIS ONE AS WELL!

I'm thinking on starting a downloading section, to download anime. Or a section of "top anime of the week" thing. I'll be making a post later on.

When will the information update again?

NEXT UPDATE OF DATA WILL BE ON 3/2/13 AFTERNOON Sorry for the inconvenience of the news not getting updated. We are sorry.

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Emoticons Free--
11/4/2012, 22:43 by りこ春野

Websites:
http://www.smileysign.com/index.php
http://yoursmiles.org/index.php
http://www.freesmileys.org/

Comments: 9
Academic Problems
11/19/2012, 11:23 by Skeith
Ok, I put this up here for study reasons, not homework. (Because it might take more than one night to reply to your post.) But if you need any help studying for a test or you just don't get it and you don't have time to ask your teacher, just post and just maybe someone here can help you out. Very Happy

Also, if you find something wrong in someones answer/problem don't get a "I'm better than you" …

Comments: 1
Stressful times?
11/1/2012, 21:48 by Skeith
So if you're stessful, right now let this post be a breather and post anything on this post, anything and EVERYTHING! will not be said out side of this post if so... well then message me and I will take care of the problem...

Comments: 30
Podcast Artwork
12/10/2012, 22:26 by Skeith
Ok, as many of you know. I have started up a recruiting podcast type on youtube... Anyway I found myself stuck half-way through my second podcast... I need more artwork >.< Anyone is welcome to send artwork or post it here. You can send artwork to shigofumiwebsitepodcast@gmail.com , I will be sure to check the inbox and try to use everyones artwork...("Try" being the keyword...) but help me out …

Comments: 2
Shigofumi Podcast.
11/20/2012, 11:13 by Skeith
Ok I know not that many people know what I'm doing but, I have made a youtube channel for this website (with the permission of Shigofumi), it'll be a podcast type thing. My idea with this is that it can drag a few people from youtube into this and I will talk about what we do, I'll try to do one at least every other week(maybe month depending on what my school life and family life looks like. …

Comments: 32
What's Up?
12/30/2012, 01:35 by Skeith
So what's going on in your life?

Me? I got my wisdom teeth pulled out two days ago and today I got out of the hospital because I may have had one or two seizures yesterday... I also got my new kindle fire HD, using it right now and loving it... So I feel great!

Comments: 6
An Important Question For All...
11/1/2012, 00:11 by Shigofumi
I've made a poll, please if you would contribute your answer. It only takes a click. Thank you--
king

The question is basically is, people from different parts of the world gather all together in this forum and share their thoughts to the other members. We become a strong group, but... is this a good idea? Yes or No? scratch

Comments: 15
..::.:Violets:.::..
1/2/2013, 17:48 by Melodia Александра
Happy New Year to you all. santa
I guess I'm new to this forum and so far i have read quite some good posts users have made, i too have my own information i'd like to share but maybe later on.

Comments: 11
Rumors and Truths
10/30/2012, 21:44 by Skeith
So, I'm making this thread, for others out there, to put some rumors out there, and some truths if you want, I wanna see what's going on out there in the world...

Comments: 63
Most Viewed Topics
Rumors and Truths
What's Your Favorite Anime!
--//Golden Secret\\--
Stressful times?
An Important Question For All...
Shigofumi Podcast.
new user and loving it!
Music!!!!!
Let's Do A Group Thing!
Get Deleted Easily :-D!
Poll
Top posting users this month

Share | 

new user and loving it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiharaG

PostSubject: new user and loving it!   11/2/2012, 01:58

wow this place is pretty awesome and it doesnt seem you will have the problem certain sites do when there are no profiles or usernames to be had.

so in short, this is an awesome website! thanks man i like being here already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caelin
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Welcome :)   11/2/2012, 05:14

Welcome to the site LeiharaG, i hope you enjoy the forums.
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

Favorite Anime : fruits basket

PostSubject: Welcome :)   11/2/2012, 16:17

thanks Caelin Cool i think i will, so far the forum has been a nice place to post and see what others are interested in.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Leihara?    11/3/2012, 19:01

Woah ~ ..were have I seen you before ?? ... hm~~ Razz ..hahah..whats up over there~ ?
Back to top Go down
Skeith
Staff Member
Staff Member

Favorite Anime : .hack//

PostSubject: Welcome   11/4/2012, 00:37

Welcome to this place, be sure to check out the other post to see what's going on around here!~
Back to top Go down
りこ春野
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Anime : High School of The Dead

PostSubject: Wanna Know Something Interesting?    11/4/2012, 03:23

Look up for the "Rumors And Truths" Topic, User who created it -Skeith- Might as well check what I've posted... This is becoming very interesting. Wink
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Leihara? Yes thats me!   11/6/2012, 23:56

probably on a certain colorless site if i may be not so very frank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Welcome why thank you   11/6/2012, 23:57

oh i will no doubt and will probably be on the little chat bobble as well

by the way is posting like this a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Wanna Know Something Interesting? tell me wise Sensei :O   11/6/2012, 23:59

hmm thatll be interesting possibly. however i did just that and posted my own little rumor or whatever the heck you wanna call it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: I have a question~    11/8/2012, 20:02

yup .. thats where I've met you ~~ XD
..hey .. I've been meaning to ask you this. Where is your picture from? ...it looks ...interesting... ha~
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: I have a question~ go ahead and ask   11/8/2012, 23:02

well thanks and im glad to say it is my own original art work that i posted on an artsite Smile it took me a while to finish but yep its mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Woah you are so cool!!    11/9/2012, 18:04

you drew that ! .. wow ... you are just amazing.. I can't even draw a smiley face without it looking weird. Does that mean you use Deviant art?
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: I try thanks! @Hiroshi   11/9/2012, 21:53

here's a link to my drawing on the art site i post on: http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2501886/

which means no i dont go on Da but i used to until my account was commandeered by the parental units. Thank you very much Very Happy not many people said much on my drawing so im super impressed that you said something about it.

but hey thats what smilies are for right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: ha~ well it's good~    11/10/2012, 01:56

You must really be getting better at your drawing skills, and do you like Sonic ? ..and I will forever cherish your art site for as long as I live..you draw good! .. well.. I would have to say ..better than me .. ha~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
りこ春野
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Anime : High School of The Dead

PostSubject: Creativity--   11/10/2012, 04:50

LeiharaGamergal wrote:

here's a link to my drawing on the art site i post on: http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2501886/

which means no i dont go on Da but i used to until my account was commandeered by the parental units. Thank you very much Very Happy not many people said much on my drawing so im super impressed that you said something about it.

but hey thats what smilies are for right? Laughing

I must really tell you that you have creativity
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: its my best so far   11/10/2012, 17:24

i am sorta and sometimes i degenerate and get sucky again :/ i friggin love sonic but shadow and knuckles are more of my favorite characters. do you like sonic as well?
thank you! but i dont own sheezy art i just post art on it Lol Oh but im honored my art will live forever in your memory pirat can i see your drawings?

-----------------------------------------------------
---------------------

Quote :
I must really tell you that you have creativity
I will gladly accept what you tell me and thank you profusely alien
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Leihara-girl~ no~   11/10/2012, 18:22

no .. no .. If I show you my drawings you might burst into tears....but.. thanks for asking anyways ~ he~ and yes ~ I loved sonic.. but .. my favorite was I think Sonic and Tails~ ..yup~
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Hiroshi~boy ~ ok   11/13/2012, 22:17

ha are you sure they wouldnt be tears of joy? lol welcome ah nice the classics were the best as usual, but some of those levels were so freaking hard!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Leihara......senpai.. how did..?   11/15/2012, 21:01

lol.. I loved the game.. but I never really thought that they were that hard.. because I'm a pro!
..hey.. how'd you ... post.. those... pictures.......?....

heheh~!~
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Leihara......senpai.. how did..? depends on which pictures you mean   11/16/2012, 15:50

lol well that explains it! does that mean you never got a game over?

you mean the pictures in my signature?

they came from glitter-graphics.com and i used the codes and pasted them into my signature from my profile settings

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: AH~ SO COOL~~ XD   12/4/2012, 19:00

You are so cool~ Oneesan~ T.T ...so cool!! ...I couldn't even do that..... Sad ...but its okay~ ..Very Happy ....lol!! ....I don't know if you'll be online on your birthday ..buut...XD ...
HAPPY ~ EARLY BIRTHDAY~~~

Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: new user and loving it!   12/6/2012, 18:24

Happy Birthday Leihara.
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: Re: new user and loving it!   12/7/2012, 14:51

Hiroshi wrote:
You are so cool~ Oneesan~ T.T ...so cool!! ...I couldn't even do that..... ...but its okay~ .. ....lol!! ....I don't know if you'll be online on your birthday ..buut...XD ...
HAPPY ~ EARLY BIRTHDAY~~~

lol well its not too hard , you just have to go on sites like: glitter-graphics.com and they will give you the forum post link so you can put pictures in your signature too. tsk dude you got onto this site, that makes you pretty darn cool in my book. ^_^ you guessed right (in a way) i wasnt! THANK YOU HIROSHI!!

Shigofumi wrote:
Happy Birthday Leihara.

thank you shigofumi!

lol!

Last edited by LeiharaGamergal on 12/7/2012, 14:56; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : posts in order, pumctuation)
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: heehee~    12/8/2012, 23:10

What you do for your birthday ?~ ..it must have been something fun~ Very Happy .....also .. I guess..I could try to make something... but.. glitter and me don't really mix...Smile ...~ ..Leihara girl is also very cool~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeiharaGamergal
Otaku
Otaku

PostSubject: OwO   12/11/2012, 16:08

i gave platelets, got taken out for dinner, received new earrings (spiky in different colors) and i didnt have to do any of my chores! Very Happy thanks for asking.

oh no, thats just what the site is called, if you dont want glitter all you have to do is search the criteria for what you are looking for (cat boys for example?) and you look under the non glitter tabs. its already premade so you're just copy pasting but, you can make stuff like names or phrases or code words..stuff like that too

thanks Hiroshi, i enjoy being cool

lol!

Last edited by LeiharaGamergal on 12/11/2012, 16:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : capitalization)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new user and loving it!   

Back to top Go down

new user and loving it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next