The Shigofumi
Hi! It appears like you have not registered yet. You may register if you have been recruited, if you are already a member please Log in.


-The Shigofumi ©2013 is a private group, no leader, no plan, only one goal... A change, The World Is Ours-

VISIT OUR NEW OFFICIAL SITE! The World Is Ours!!
 

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
I'm looking for Administrators on The Shigofumi's Facebook Page. Requirements: Facebook Account.

HELLO! THIS WEBSITE IS STILL WORKING BUT WE HAVE A NEW SITE THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT! HTTP://TWISO.PL.VU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! THIS SITE HAS BEEN A LITTLE DOWN LATELY, BUT WE WILL BE BACK TO UPDATING THIS ONE AS WELL!

I'm thinking on starting a downloading section, to download anime. Or a section of "top anime of the week" thing. I'll be making a post later on.

When will the information update again?

NEXT UPDATE OF DATA WILL BE ON 3/2/13 AFTERNOON Sorry for the inconvenience of the news not getting updated. We are sorry.

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Emoticons Free--
11/4/2012, 22:43 by りこ春野

Websites:
http://www.smileysign.com/index.php
http://yoursmiles.org/index.php
http://www.freesmileys.org/

Comments: 9
Academic Problems
11/19/2012, 11:23 by Skeith
Ok, I put this up here for study reasons, not homework. (Because it might take more than one night to reply to your post.) But if you need any help studying for a test or you just don't get it and you don't have time to ask your teacher, just post and just maybe someone here can help you out. Very Happy

Also, if you find something wrong in someones answer/problem don't get a "I'm better than you" …

Comments: 1
Stressful times?
11/1/2012, 21:48 by Skeith
So if you're stessful, right now let this post be a breather and post anything on this post, anything and EVERYTHING! will not be said out side of this post if so... well then message me and I will take care of the problem...

Comments: 30
Podcast Artwork
12/10/2012, 22:26 by Skeith
Ok, as many of you know. I have started up a recruiting podcast type on youtube... Anyway I found myself stuck half-way through my second podcast... I need more artwork >.

Comments: 2
Shigofumi Podcast.
11/20/2012, 11:13 by Skeith
Ok I know not that many people know what I'm doing but, I have made a youtube channel for this website (with the permission of Shigofumi), it'll be a podcast type thing. My idea with this is that it can drag a few people from youtube into this and I will talk about what we do, I'll try to do one at least every other week(maybe month depending on what my school life and family life looks like. …

Comments: 32
What's Up?
12/30/2012, 01:35 by Skeith
So what's going on in your life?

Me? I got my wisdom teeth pulled out two days ago and today I got out of the hospital because I may have had one or two seizures yesterday... I also got my new kindle fire HD, using it right now and loving it... So I feel great!

Comments: 6
An Important Question For All...
11/1/2012, 00:11 by Shigofumi
I've made a poll, please if you would contribute your answer. It only takes a click. Thank you--
king

The question is basically is, people from different parts of the world gather all together in this forum and share their thoughts to the other members. We become a strong group, but... is this a good idea? Yes or No? scratch

Comments: 15
..::.:Violets:.::..
1/2/2013, 17:48 by Melodia Александра
Happy New Year to you all. santa
I guess I'm new to this forum and so far i have read quite some good posts users have made, i too have my own information i'd like to share but maybe later on.


Comments: 11
Rumors and Truths
10/30/2012, 21:44 by Skeith
So, I'm making this thread, for others out there, to put some rumors out there, and some truths if you want, I wanna see what's going on out there in the world...

Comments: 63
Most Viewed Topics
Rumors and Truths
What's Your Favorite Anime!
--//Golden Secret\\--
Stressful times?
An Important Question For All...
Shigofumi Podcast.
new user and loving it!
Music!!!!!
Let's Do A Group Thing!
Get Deleted Easily :-D!
Poll
Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 Project 2.3.2.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Project 2.3.2.4   12/29/2012, 12:42


As some of you have already found this video, others have not, credits to Mizukito-Kun.

Yeah, seems a little too weird. However it will leave some of us curious. This "preview" was released on July 11, 2012 and until now there was never a full release of the video.
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 21
Location : no one needs to know~

PostSubject: creepy~~    1/7/2013, 01:10

Wow .. that is weird.. I kind of liked how the guy was speaking spanish~ .. it sounds cozy.. but.. I wonder what the case was....I kind of thought that it had to do with aliens or.... something outer worldly~~ .. pale ...but .. I hope not..~~
Back to top Go down
Mizukito-Kun
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Favorite Anime : Angel Beats
Gender : Male Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   1/8/2013, 17:46

This is old story, but still interesting in its own way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is really no enjoyment in me making you suffer, it's just fun that's it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Otaku
Otaku
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 21
Location : no one needs to know~

PostSubject: huh~~ ?   1/13/2013, 23:21

silent ...you know what the case is about Mizu-kun? ....
Back to top Go down
えり
Otaku
Otaku
avatar

Favorite Anime : 11 eyes
Gender : Female Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : space

PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   1/16/2013, 22:58

I've researched it a bit, by the looks of it, the video not shown is probably about kidnaps, of course, I'm still not sure. Mizukito-Kun should know something more about the video since he posted it. Why hasn't there been another podcast since then? mizukito-kun, do you have the rest of the video?
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Now I'm really wondering who you are.   1/17/2013, 21:00

えり wrote:
I've researched it a bit, by the looks of it, the video not shown is probably about kidnaps, of course, I'm still not sure. Mizukito-Kun should know something more about the video since he posted it. Why hasn't there been another podcast since then? mizukito-kun, do you have the rest of the video?

You're wrong, it isn't like that. It's more complicated than you'd expect. You'll see, whenever Mizukito answers.
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
Yukia-Chan
ℜ€ℭℜÜЇṰ€ℜ
ℜ€ℭℜÜЇṰ€ℜ
avatar

Favorite Anime : Mirai Nikki
Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: No information given, most likely fake?   2/16/2013, 00:17

How to dispose such agreement? There is not much information given, maybe this is why it's only a preview. I'd say is quite old. Where is the rest?
Unfortunately, we don't always find the answers we seek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Humanity does not suffer from the disease of wrong beliefs but humanity suffers from the contagious nature of the lack of belief. If you have no magic with you it is not because magic does not exist but it is because you do not believe in it. Even if the sun shines brightly upon your skin every day, if you do not believe in the sunlight, the sunlight for you does not exist.”

"I dislike humanity in general. Not for that, I'm a monster."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous2012
Otaku
Otaku
avatar

Favorite Anime : Myself Yourself
Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   2/16/2013, 01:11

Yukia-Chan wrote:
How to dispose such agreement? There is not much information given, maybe this is why it's only a preview. I'd say is quite old. Where is the rest?
Unfortunately, we don't always find the answers we seek.

What are you talking about, what agreement?
I'd also want to watch the continuation to this, but why in Spanish?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   2/19/2013, 17:10

Anonymous2012 wrote:
Yukia-Chan wrote:
How to dispose such agreement? There is not much information given, maybe this is why it's only a preview. I'd say is quite old. Where is the rest?
Unfortunately, we don't always find the answers we seek.

What are you talking about, what agreement?
I'd also want to watch the continuation to this, but why in Spanish?

Investigate As you can see, I've started this group for several reasons. I don't want it to die, If it does however... I'll start again. This group was started because of an incident, "such" incident occurred with teenagers. They started something that they couldn't handle, first they opened a gate to communicate with "them" and after that, they allowed "them" to come in. I want to explain the story detailed in a video and with information, it might take me a while even though I say I'll do it "next week" I don't. It's not because I don't want to, I feel like I need to add more data to it.

HINT: Huh?
"Manga"
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
BlueScorpion

avatar

Favorite Anime : Black Rock Shooter
Gender : Male Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : United States

PostSubject: O.o awesome, but... Doubting...   3/9/2013, 14:25

This reminds me of another forum I used to be at, but it died because it was about gamers and they were more into gaming that into a forum. This is some kind of a joke right?
Back to top Go down
Shigofumi
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Dead...?   3/13/2013, 00:42

BlueScorpion wrote:
This reminds me of another forum I used to be at, but it died because it was about gamers and they were more into gaming that into a forum. This is some kind of a joke right?

Some of us keep trying to keep it alive. It seems as though you are a new member.
Back to top Go down
http://shigofumi.info
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Project 2.3.2.4   

Back to top Go down
 
Project 2.3.2.4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to decide which framework is best for your project.
» PROJECT : REBIRTH
» The Oracle Project
» How to convert selenium project into runnable jar file.
» Priceless Project Writing Contest *usa only*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shigofumi :: The Beginning. :: Project-
Jump to: